It’s easy to follow celebrities these days to know what they’re wearing, where they’re shopping and especially what they’re eating. We love to hear what all the celebs are snacking on and the little tricks they use to keep their skin glowing and bodies healthy! What’s the good news? They love eating food just like us! Here are some of the snacks they grab for when they’ve got a craving:
1. Lauren Conrad loves a quick and easy snack plate with hummus, sliced turkey, apples and cucumbers whenever she’s hungry in between meals. And the best part of these snack plates? They are so versatile! Some ideas for creative variations? Add in some roasted almonds or organic flax crackers!
2. If you follow Miley Cyrus on Instagram, you’re no stranger to her love of pizza. However, sometimes when we have a pizza craving, we don’t want all of the carbs and fat – so why not create a small snack to resemble pizza? These mini paleo pepperoni cups take only 10 minutes to make, and taste just like pizza!
3. Kristen Bell is a big fan of Larabars, which are tasty and easy to find, but we prefer slightly more natural nutritionally-packed energy bars such as our Hazelnut Heart Gather Bar, which has hazelnut butter, coffee beans, cacao and maca to really give you a boost of energy!
4. Everyone loves popcorn, right? So does Khloe Kardashian! Grab a bag of SexyPop popcorn (sounds like a perfect one for her!), grab a friend, and cuddle up with a movie. We’re warning you though – this popcorn is so good it might be hard to share!
5. Whitney Port always keeps a bag of nuts in her purse to snack on. They are perfect for proteins, fats and an energy boost! We really love this Quiet Moon Organic Trail Mix with pumpkin seeds and almonds, dried cherries and raisins. It’s mixed with organic tamari also – yum!
6. Did you know that Jerry Seinfeld loves peanut butter so much that he has a sandwich named after him at Peanut Butter & Co. in New York? And you can make the sandwich at your own home! Just take a bagel (or bread of choice), smear on some Peanut Butter & Co peanut butter, drizzle with honey and top with cinnamon!
7. We know this may sound weird, but Angelina Jolie has admitted to loving crickets as a snack. Her children love them too! Now, there is such thing as an energy bar made of cricket, but if you’re not quite that adventurous try this all-natural lamb jerky.
8. Guacamole has made a huge comeback recently, mainly because it’s delicious and full of healthy fats. Need we say more? Chrissy Teigen is a lover of avocados, and even has her own recipe blog! She takes the standard guacamole recipe and kicks it up a few notches by adding cheese!